Search This Blog

Monday

Sneaky Little Bitch!

I don't know what has gotten into me last night...I guess it was boredom that pushed me into it.. I hacked my bf's email account...sneaky, I know...but you know how women's instinct sometimes works...it will keep on nagging you and you're gonna constantly hear this little voices in your head until you give in and it turns you into a sneaky sleuth...wrong...yah, probably in some other way...hey! what the hell? why am i trying to justify what I did? It's done.
I hacked it. I'm not proud of it..but I'm not ashamed of it either.
There was nothin really disturbing about the emails he had in his account. I just didn't like those that came from his s0-called "bestfriend"!!!! who, by the way doesn't hold a candle to me...she's fat and i'm sexy..., there it goes. I hate her, i've never met her actually. I don't intend to meet her. I think she just doesn't think of my Bf as her BEST FRIEND, I honestly think and believe that she's in love with my boyfriend...why?
well, i've read her blog..and she laments about someone that she's in love with but will never be hers coz the guy's in love with someone else...hmmmm, sounds like someone I know...fine, I might be wrong...but then again...there's this thing that's bugging me and when it does...i'm usually right.
and problem is...my BF never talks about her...he sometimes mentions her but we never really talk about her. One good thing about this is they don't see each other like other bestfriend's do...they only exchange emails and phone calls...strange but hey, it works for me...coz I don't think I can tolerate the idea of him spending some time with the biatch (remember!!! she's in love with my bf!!!).
What I didn't like about the email is the fact that they exchange "love you's " at the end of their emails... it may not sound serious but then again...I don't like it.
She better not try anything nor even think about stealing my bf... I will not think twice about butchering her alive. I will and I can.

No comments: