Search This Blog

Monday

A Kiss From a Stranger


What the hell just happened? It's freaking 3am and I am freakin wide awake! Damn!

I was woken up from a not-so-peaceful sleep by a weird dream...I was passionately kissing someone...who??! I don't know, I can't remember and that's what pisses me off!

I tried desperately to go back to sleep and hopefully get back to the dream I was clearly enjoying ... I was wishing I'd be able to remember who I was having a french kiss with...but my efforts remained futile.

So here I am...diverting my disappointent to my laptop while hoping a flashback would occur just enough for me to remember who he was.

All I know is he must be definitely gorgeous...I wouldn't let a frog kiss me even if it would mean saving my life. The kiss felt so real...It didn't feel like it was a dream at all... and I know it was not HIM... I know his kiss and I could definitely recognize it if it was him kissing me.

The kiss made me tingly all over. It felt like a bolt of lightning passed through my body. It made me feel alive. It made me feel complete.

Kindred's kiss makes me horny but not that complete. I don't know what the hell my dream meant but I sure hell would give an arm and a leg just to meet or see who the guy was.

No comments: